Free JobTrainer Funded Courses
In response to coronavirus (COVID-19), the Northern Territory Government and the Australian Government are jointly funding a range of courses to give you practical skills for work.
The JobTrainer program supports job seekers and young people to upskill or reskill with free and low cost training courses.
Who Can Apply
You can apply if you're:
- a job seeker - an individual who is out of work
- receiving an income support payment - find out more
- a school leaver or young person - 17 to 24 years old regardless of employment status
You must also:
- be an NT resident
- be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency
- have the skill and capabilities to undertake training and to actively engage in employment
Who can't apply
You can't apply if you're
- a school student or under 17 years old
- an individual who is employed and over 24 years old.