JobTrainer Funded Courses
In response to coronavirus (COVID-19), the Northern Territory Government and the Australian Government are jointly funding a range of courses to give you practical skills for work.
The JobTrainer program supports job seekers and young people to upskill or reskill with free and low cost training courses.
Who Can Apply
You can apply if you're:
- a job seeker - an individual who is out of work
- receiving an income support payment - find out more
- a school leaver or young person - 17 to 24 years old regardless of employment status
- underemployed individuals - employed on a casual or part time basis, working less the 35 hours per week, willing and available to work additional hours
You must also:
- be an NT resident
- be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency
- have the skill and capabilities to undertake training and to actively engage in employment
Who can't apply
You can't apply if you're
- a school student or under 17 years old
- an individual who is employed and over 24 years old.
Courses offered at Fox Education and Consultancy are:
CHCSS00078 High Support and Complex Care
CHC22015 Certificate II in Community Services
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
CHCPAL001 Deliver care services using a palliative approach
CHCSS00097 Ageing Skill Set
CHCSS00098 Disability Skill Set
NTSS0005 Entry into Care Roles in the NT
NTSS0008 Entry in to Allied Health Role
Courses in Darwin Regional and Remote
Contact us on 89275995 or at email@example.com to enrol or for further information.